Home Insurance Bedford & Bedfordshire
- Home Insurance
Home Insurance Quote
Unoccupied Home Insurance
Established in 1978, GSI are a family run insurance broker that offers insurance plans in the Bedford and Bedfordshire area that are tailored to suit your requirements.
We pride ourselves on being able to offer excellent customer service that will be difficult to match elsewhere, while also, at the same time, offering you home insurance that can save you money.
Covered in our home insurance for the Bedford and Bedfordshire area are the following:
- Buildings Insurance - Cover for the cost of rebuilding, when your home's physical structure has been damaged.
- Accidental damage cover
- Trace and access cover - An example of this type of cover is when a water leak results in damage.
- Contents Insurance - This will cover all the items within a premises, including furniture and electrical goods.
- New for Old Cover - Old items can be replaced with new ones with this type of cover.
- Personal Possessions Cover - This will cover items that aren't in the actual home.
- Money Cover
- Freezer Contents Cover
- Home Legal protection - This protection includes legal costs of up to £50,000 concerning matters of employment. The types of things covered are personal injury, contracts, tax, legal defence, identity theft, and property.
For further details of our services, please call us now on 01933 411 888. Alternatively, you can find more information here on our website and discover our extensive range of insurance plans. You can also request a callback from us by filling in your details in our online form.