Car Insurance in Northampton
Car Insurance, Motorbike Insurance, Van Insurance, Taxi Insurance:
Get Quote Now
We believe that speaking to an expert regarding an issue such as car insurance is vital for your peace of mind, ensuring that you receive the protection and highest quality service that you should. At GSI Insurance Ltd., our skilled consultants will offer you the best advice regarding which car insurance policy is best for your circumstances. If you are living in Northampton or surrounding areas and are interested in a free quotation for your car insurance, do not hesitate to contact us.
Tailored Car Insurance Quotes
Here at GSI Insurance Ltd., we offer tailored insurance quotations depending on your circumstances. We do not believe that you should have to pay excessive charges for minor amendments like a change of number registration, and we do not believe that you should have to scroll through endless price comparison websites only to receive impersonal service.
This is why we offer modified quotations whether you are looking for specialist insurance such as car insurance for young drivers or convicted driver insurance, or just want to see what we can offer you. We believe that customer service is imperative and we will constantly strive to meet your needs.
Insurance around Northamptonshire
We also offer our services around the Northamptonshire area, and so if you live a little further afield we are still able to provide you with car insurance quotes and assist you in choosing the right policy. We also offer additional cover such as breakdown cover, excess protection, and gap insurance.
For a free quotation based on your personal circumstances, please fill in our online form. Alternatively, if you would like immediate advice regarding your circumstances, phone us today on 01933 411 888.
Motor Insurance Covers available:
There are three levels of Motor Insurance cover available:
- Third Party Only - Minimum Legal requirement by law. Covers you against any loss or damage that you may cause to others.
- Third Party Fire & Theft - Cover includes protection if your vehicle is stolen or is subject to a Fire, this is in addition to Third Party Only cover.
- Comprehensive - As above but additional cover to include damage to your own vehicle.
Additional covers available:
- Motor Legal Expenses - Cover for up to £100,000 of legal assistance in the event of a motor accident. Recovery of Uninsured losses, 24 hour legal helpline, vehicle hire cover.
- Breakdown Cover - Roadside assistance anywhere in the UK, Home start cover available, European cover available.
- Total loss vehicle hire - Hire of a car or small van should you suffer a Total loss claim. A standard Car / Van insurance policy will normally provide a hire vehicle if you suffer a non fault accident but in the event of a Total loss claim due to a fire or theft or an accident which resulted in your fault a hire vehicle is not provided.
- Excess protection - If you have a high excess on your motor insurance policy you can purchase an Excess protection policy to cover the cost of paying an excess in the event of a claim.
- Gap Insurance - A Gap insurance policy will protect yourself from the financial loss if your vehicle is written off. It can fill the gap between the market value that your insurance policy will provide cover for and either any outstanding finance or lease or original purchase price. Return to invoice GAP insurance, Lease GAP Insurance, Finance GAP Insurance.