Hair & Beauty Insurance Northampton & Northamptonshire
- Hair & Beauty
Get Quote Now
GSi have been assisting clients obtain Insurance policies for there Hair & Beauty businesses for over 30 years. We can provide insurance whether you work in a salon or are mobile.
With great competitive premiums and an insurance policy tailored to your specific requirements GSi have become the insurance broker of choice of many local clients within the Northampton & Northamptonshire area.
Hair & Beauty Insurance Cover available:
- Hairdressers Insurance
- Beauticians Insurance
- Mobile Hairdressers Insurance
- Barbers Insurance
- Nail Technicians Insurance
- Manicurist Insurance
- Tanning Salons Insurance (Permanently Manned)
- Tattoo & Piercing Studio Insurance
Treatments cover is an important cover to include within your policy, it can safeguard you if something goes wrong whilst working on a client. Be sure though that staff are suitably trained to provide the treatments as insurers often have conditions and terms for untrained staff.
Even if you don't own the building Shop Front cover may be a requirement of your tenancy agreement with your landlord, check and make sure and prevent yourself from being exposed to a potential loss.
Hair & Beauty Insurance covers can include:
- Employers Liability - Legally required by law if you employ anyone. Covers you and the business should an employee decide to take legal action after becoming ill or injured due to employment with you or your company.
- Public Liability - Cover should a member of the public decide to take legal action if they have suffered a loss due to the negligence of you or your business.
- Products Liability - If you sell products to the public you have a responsibility to ensure they are safe. This cover protects you if a purchaser suffers a loss and decides to take legal action against you or your business.
- Business Interruption - Covers the loss of profits in the event of a claim.
- Money Cover - Cover for money kept at the premises and also in transit.
- Shop Front Cover - Cover for the shop front of the premises including glass.
- Contents Insurance - Cover for any contents within the premises for example furniture, computers, electrical equipment.
- Buildings Insurance - Cover for rebuilding costs of the physical structure of your home.
- Goods in Transit
- Treatments Cover