• Edmonton
  • rushden
  • bedford
  • northampton
  • peterborough
  • kettering
  • corby
Established since 1978
For immediate advice call
Established in 1978
Motor Trade Insurance

Motor Trade Insurance Northampton & Northamptonshire

  • Motor Trade

Get Quote Now

Contact our experienced Motor Trade Insurance team to receive a quotation tailored around your insurance needs.

If you are new to the Motor Trade industry contact us for free help in ascertaining what insurance covers you may need.

Motor Trade Insurance is complicated and it can be confusing understanding the different levels and types of cover.

Let us assist you in arranging a policy that will suit your requirements.

Flexible instalment options available, covering Northampton, Northamptonshire and the surrounding areas.

Instant cover available

Same day documents available with certain insurers

Call us today for your free Motor Trade Insurance quotation on 01933 411 888.

Motor Trade Insurance Covers available:

  • There are three levels of Motor Trade Road risk insurance cover available:
  • Third Party Only - Minimum Legal requirement by law. Covers you against any loss or damage that you may cause to others.
  • Third Party Fire & Theft - Cover includes protection if your vehicle is stolen or is subject to a Fire, this is in addition to Third Party Only cover.
  • Comprehensive - As above but additional cover to include damage to your own vehicle.
  • Road risk Indemnity level – This is the maximum amount of money your insurers will pay in the event of a claim, remembering though that this will only be to the trade value of your vehicles not the retail value. Some insurers will allow you to split the indemnity for example £10,000 for trade vehicles and £15,000 own vehicles. And some will allow retail value on your own vehicles.
  • Vehicle Stock - Cover for your own vehicle stock and also customer's vehicles.
  • Employers Liability - Legally required by law if you employ anyone. Covers you and the business should an employee decide to take legal action after becoming ill or injured due to employment with you or your company.
  • Public Liability - Cover should a member of the public decide to take legal action if they have suffered a loss due to the negligence of you or your business.
  • Products Liability - If you sell products to the public you have a responsibility to ensure they are safe. This cover protects you if a purchaser suffers a loss and decides to take legal action against you or your business.
  • Business Interruption - Covers the loss of profits in the event of a claim.
  • Money Cover - Cover for money kept at the premises and also in transit.
  • Shop Front Cover - Cover for the shop front of the premises including glass.
  • Contents Insurance - Cover for any contents within the premises for example furniture, computers, electrical equipment.
  • Buildings Insurance
  • Tools & Machinery Cover
  • Goods in Transit

7.5% discount On Travel Insurance using the code below

Code: Offer7.5 Read More Get Quote
Travel Insurance with GSI Insurance